Raising The Bar Series
A positive work environment doesn’t always come easy - but we can help!
Through Raising The Bar training, we offer something for all business owners, managers and employees. This series of 4 sessions includes empowering workshops to help you understand yourself, improve working relationships, learn skills to deal with difficult coworkers, find strategies for conflict resolution, raise the bar for your sales/customer service and gain many other valuable tools.
~ All sessions will be located at The Medicine Hat & District Chamber of Commerce Boardroom ~
413 - 6th Avenue SE
To Register, click on tabs at the bottom of the session you are interested in.
in partnership with
Raising The Bar in Building Better Workplace Relationships
January 29, 2020 ~ 9 - 12:00 pm
Deadline for Registration: January 20, 2020 ~ A 20 minute on-line assessment will need to be completed within 48 hours of registration
Provides participants with valuable insights that will help them better understand themselves AND others, while offering actionable ways to strengthen their relationships in the workplace.
With Everything DiSC® Workplace Profile, your learners will:
· Leave with an individual 20 page assessment of their Workplace Profile
· Be offered specific solutions for people at any level of an organization while creating a common language that everyone can use
· Recognize priorities, motivators and stress triggers that shape their workplace experience
· Engage in a personalized learning experience to help understand and appreciate diverse priorities, preferences, and values that each person brings to the workplace
· Identify strategies to make more meaningful connections with colleagues of various styles and work more effectively to reduce tension, solve problems, and contribute positively to their organizations
Raising The Bar in Sales and Customer Service
February 26, 2020 ~ 9 - 12:00 pm
Deadline for Registration: February 18, 2020 ~ A 20 minute on-line assessment will need to be completed within 48 hours of registration
An in-depth, research validated DiSC® sales-specific assessment will help sales people understand themselves, their customers, and their relationships. We will provide useful insights for creating specific action plans to make the sales process more effective and successful.
With the Everything DiSC® Customer Service/Sales Profile, learners will:
· Leave with an individual 23 page assessment of their Sales Profile and a Sales Customer Interaction Guide
· Recognize priorities, personal strengths, and challenges that shape sales interactions with others
· Understand differences and similarities among customer buying styles, recognize the behaviors unique to each style, and identify new ways to find common ground with all types of customers
Raising The Bar In Conflict Resolution
March 25, 2020 ~ 9 - 12:00 pm
Deadline for Registration: March 16, 2020 ~ A 20 minute on-line assessment will need to be completed within 48 hours of registration
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict helps improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. Discover how to curb destructive behaviors so that conflict can become more productive and effective, ultimately improving workplace results and relationships.
With Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict, learners will:
· Leave with a 22 page individual assessment of Conflict Profile
· Discover communication strategies to engage in productive conflict with colleagues
· Learn how to redirect when heading down a destructive path
· Acquire techniques to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviors
· Build a common language in the organization and gain insights on how individual styles of handling conflict affects others
Raising The Bar in Human Resources Practices
April 27, 2020 ~ 9 - 12:00 pm
Deadline for Registration: April 22, 2020
This workshop will provide a primer to the fundamental principles of Human Resources practices and show how to effectively lead and support a successful workforce. Don’t have an HR Department? Having difficulties keeping up with the changes in Labour Laws?
With Human Resources Practices, learners will:
· Gain knowledge of: Labour Standards, Job Descriptions, Policy and Procedure Manuals, Employment Letters, Performance Appraisals, Disciplinary Procedures, Workplace Bullying and Harassment, Drug and Alcohol Policies